At Nair Dental Surgery, our team will deliver total care to maximize your smile.
Damaged and decayed teeth are restored to a strong, healthy state and we make certain that your bite remains properly aligned. No matter your dental needs, you can reclaim a natural, attractive, and healthy smile.
Some of the Restorative Dental Treatments currently available at Nair Dental:
- Dentures & Partials: At Nair Dental we will work with you one-on-one to design a dental prosthetic that functions as nature intended. It will improve your appearance, and let you enjoy the benefits of a healthy and complete smile.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction: We will evaluate the condition of your smile and recommend a series of general, cosmetic, and/or restorative dentistry treatments to renew your smile and transform your life.
- All-Porcelain Crowns: Whether the tooth damage was a result of severe decay, extreme wear, or trauma resulting in a crack or break, crowns will restore the look and feel of a damaged tooth. Crowns are designed to fit comfortably, and our dental lab creates custom restorations that look like the real thing. An all-porcelain crown lets you retain your all-white smile and provides protection and strength to keep your tooth healthy and looking good.
- Crown & Bridgework: Custom-made crown and bridgework can fill the gap to complete your smile. A design process that addresses every detail, quality materials, and exemplary workmanship will make your crown and bridgework blend seamlessly with your natural teeth.
- Root Canals: This therapy actually relieves pain and saves a tooth that might otherwise be lost. Severe decay or serious injury can damage your tooth and allow bacteria to invade the soft tissue, or pulp. We clean out the infection and seal off the inside of the tooth to prevent further problems. Modern technology and advanced anesthetic options help us keep patients comfortable throughout the procedure.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Tooth-colored, composite resin fillings restore decayed teeth. Composite resin forms a strong bond with natural tooth structure to provide an impenetrable barrier against decay. At Nair Dental we will tint the resin to match your natural tooth colour providing seamless aesthetic functionality.